Book your hotel in Barcelona

Book your hotel with the Barcelona Hotel Association guarantee

Recommended Blogs

advertising

Advertising

The Gremi d'Hotels de Barcelona booking centre (www.barcelonahotels.es) represents the majority of accommodation establishments in the city of Barcelona and its surroundings.

We are an official body and are different in that we only offer accommodation that complies with all the current regulations governing tourism in Barcelona city and its surrounding area. We are Barcelona specialists.
Our online hotel booking service is fast, secure and easy to use.

Visitors to www.barcelonahotels.es have access to more than 400 establishments that offer accommodation in all categories: hotels, hostels/guest houses, aparthotels, apartments and spas.


Approximately 60% of our visitors are from Spain. The other 40% are mainly from Europe and the United States.

Gremi d'Hotels de Barcelona is constantly working to promote, position and improve the image of the hotels of Barcelona.

If you would like to appear in the “Services for the Traveller” section, in the official blog blog.barcelonahotels.es and its international version internationalblog.barcelonahotels.es please get in touch with us.

At www.barcelonahotels.es you will find personal service and a team with a great deal of enthusiasm and creativity ready to work with you to find the best means of promotion for both parties. We are good listeners and we are open to any innovative proposals.
We invite you to contact us without obligation so that we can make a personalised study of your case.

Contact details

Via Laietana, 47 08003 Barcelona
Tel.: 93 301 62 40 OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
Tel.: 93 301 66 36 every day from 18:00 to 09:00 (answering machine – leave us a message and we’ll get back to you and help you choose the best option).
Fax: 93 301 42 92 E-mail: info@barcelonahotels.es

 

OFFER SERVICES FOR THE TRAVELLER

Circuit de Catalunya

Visit the official headquarters and enjoy the facilities and activities of the Spanish F1 Grand Prix and Catalan Motorcycle Grand Prix circuit all year round.

See more deals
BCN Card gratuities and discounts

The indispensable passport for visiting the city: free public transport and museum entrance with savings of more than 320€ in discounts on entrance fees to places of interest, leisure activities, shows, etc.

See more deals
Cathelicopters

Panoramic flight specialists, unique in Barcelona.
Discover Barcelona from the air in an unrepeatable experience for only 95€.

See more deals
Sightseeing Bus

Discover the city of Barcelona on the “Bus Turístic” and see its most interesting buildings and monuments. There are three different routes.

See more deals
La Roca Village


Located just 40 minutes from the centre of Barcelona, La Roca Village offers an exclusive luxury shopping experience

See more deals
Egyptian Museum

Barcelona’s Egyptian Museum is the only one of its kind in Spain and one of the most important in Europe. If the world of Egyptology fascinates you, don’t miss this unique opportunity.

See more deals

WHY BOOK WITH US?

Specialisation
More than 400 member establishments
Specialists in Barcelona city accommodation
More than 35,000 rooms in Barcelona
Price
No admin fees
Special offers
Lowest price guaranteed
An extensive offer of accommodation in Barcelona and its surroundings 
Security
With the guarantee of the Barcelona Hotels Association "Gremi d'Hotels de Barcelona", the support of the Catalan Autonomous Regional Government Department of Tourism and the collaboration of the Barcelona Tourist Office and the Barcelona Provincial Government.
Impartial comments from real guests who have stayed in our hotels
Confirmed bookings
Services
Since 1977.
Run by a team that knows the city and its tourist, cultural and economic attractions
Multilingual service

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

Sant Andreu Hotels
Hotel NH La Maquinista